food producers and artisans.
The Best of Missouri Market
Enjoy live music, a food court,
wine and beer samples, a Kids’ Corner with barnyard animals, crafts, pumpkin decorating,
showcases more than
Child: 3-12 | Adult: 13+
6 Adults FREE
Now open at noon on Friday!
Noon to 8 p.m.
8 to 9 a.m.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kids' Corner open noon to 6 p.m.
The Garden will not open until noon.
Renewal by Andersen
Schnuck Markets, Inc.
Anthem Blue Cross
and Blue Shield
The Boeing Company
The Home Depot
Ketel One Botanical
Missouri Life Magazine
Park Avenue Coffee
Craft Beer and Cocktail Court
Brick River Cider Co.
Heirloom Bottling Co.
Ketel One Botanicals
Pinckney Bend Distillery
Public House Brewing Company
StilL 630 Distillery
Wood Hat Spirits
Cohen Amphitheater and Kemper Center
for Home Gardening
Craft activities, barnyard animals, pumpkin decorating, face painting, and more!
• Pumpkin patch and pumpkin
decorating hosted by
Perennial STL (for kids 12 and under)
• Pet Shetland sheep from Wild Flower Farm
• MO Kettle Corn for purchase
• Photo opportunity
• College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors make-and-take crafts
• Paper bag hat crafts
• Face painting
Friday, 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Pot-a-plant activity
• Butterfly House craft activities
Saturday and Sunday ONLY
• Schnucks pizza and ice cream
• The Home Depot building activity
• Strolling magician, 10 a.m. to noon
• Circus workshops, 2 to 4 p.m.
• Llamas and alpacas
• Schnucks cookie decorating
(Center for Home Gardening Classroom)
Saturday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, noon to 2 p.m.
Friday, noon to 6 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Put Your Market Tickets to Good Use
JOIN or RENEW TODAY!
Become a Garden member or renew today, and we will apply a portion of today’s admission toward the purchase of a Garden membership.
Present your ticket receipt at the Membership Tent to enjoy the savings.
Annual Garden membership begins at $50 for an individual and $75 for two adults and children. Join at the Festival level to receive free admission for up to six adults to the Garden’s annual festivals, including Garden Glow!
Support the Garden and enjoy 12 months of extraordinary members-only benefits!
• Free general admission to the Garden, Butterfly House,
and Shaw Nature Reserve*
• Free admission to the Children’s Garden*
• Invitations to exclusive members-only previews and events
• Reduced admission to signature festivals, Garden Glow,
and special exhibitions*
• Valuable savings on Garden shopping and education programs
• Special free gift
* Number of free or reduced admissions varies by membership level
Join at the Festival
level and receive
6 FREE tickets
to Garden Glow!
Location and Parking
The Missouri Botanical Garden is easily accessible throughout the metro area .
There is no charge for parking at the Missouri Botanical Garden. In the event that the parking lot is full, visitors should use the free parking at the Metro multi-modal lots at the corner of Shaw Boulevard and Vandeventer Avenue.
Tour Group Parking
Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Parking Lot Shuttle Schedule
The Garden wouldn't be the Garden without our Members, Donors and Volunteers.